Сайт Закрыт

Объявление

Мы наконец поменяли сайт теперь всё же кто захочет сюда зайти Говорим мы перешли на новый сайт www.anifor.rolka.ru

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Сайт Закрыт » ОТО » Коридоры

Коридоры

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

Официальный сайт Государственного Военного госпиталя Китая.
Первый государственный военный госпиталь в Китае, получивший лицензию на прием иностранных граждан. Профессиональный коллектив которого проводит лечение пациентов и обучение иностранных студентов для прохождения интернатуры и клинической ординатуры. Китайские врачи работают с больными, страдающими от различных тяжелых и хронических заболеваний. В знак признания выдающегося результатов в области обслуживания международных пациентов с 1947 года китайское правительство наградило госпиталь званием «Международный госпиталь Далянь Красного Креста» в июне 2015. В июле 2016 года, был получен особый статус — «Международный госпиталь традиционной китайской медицины Красного Креста ». В 2021 году, во время пандемии короновируса, госпиталь начал провдить программы удаленного лечения, с помощью видео консультации с профессорами и отправки китайских лекарств пациентам почтой.
Рекомендации и назначение плана удаленного  лечения для иностранных пациентов составляются индивидуально и бесплатно.

RHzs43hgndIpuiSy

Классные фото пикинесов на sobakovod.club

This is a topic that's near to my heart... Cheers! Where are your contact details though?

That is very attention-grabbing, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to in search of more of your great post. Additionally, I've shared your website in my social networks

Wow, this paragraph is nice, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, therefore I am going to let know her.

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

I think this is among the most important information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The website style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

If you are going for finest contents like myself, just go to see this web page all the time as it presents feature contents, thanks

Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return once again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

There is definately a lot to find out about this issue. I like all the points you've made.

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Internet explorer. Superb Blog!

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Kudos!

Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to revisit yet again since i have bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help other people.

Fantastic site. Plenty of useful information here. I'm sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you for your sweat!

Вы здесь » Сайт Закрыт » ОТО » Коридоры